Ilmoitus on sulkeutunut
Car Audio MP3 CD Player Interface AUX Adapter 3.5mm Jack Cable for Honda
- Smart design, plug & play installation.
- Direct connection via CD changer port.
- Built-in MP3 / WMA decoder.
- No signal interfere. No battery required.
- Work with the external audio sources (with 3.5mm AUX) like MP3-player, portable DVD-player, mini disk-player, notebook/tablet, mobile phone etc.
It is a replacement of CD changer. You can install and use it in the same way as you do with the CD changer. Simply plug in MP3-player or mobile phones (with 3.5mm AUX) to this AUX adapter. You can control music files by car audio faceplate or your devices buttons. Now enjoy the CD quality sound from the car stereo speakers.
This item is compatible with: for
Smart design, plug & play installation.
Direct connection via CD changer port.
Built-in MP3 / WMA decoder.
No signal interfere. No battery required.
Work with the external audio sources (with 3.5mm AUX) like MP3-player, portable DVD-player, mini disk-player, notebook/tablet, mobile phone etc.
for Honda Accord 98-02
for Honda Civic 99-05
for Honda CRV 99-04
for Honda Odyssey 99-04
for Honda Pilot 03-05
for Honda Prelude 99-01
for Honda S2000 00-03
for Honda Insight 00-03
Voltage input: 12V DC
Max. current: 600MA
Max. voltage output: 12V
D/A device: 24BIT 193KHZ
Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
Frequency response: 20HZ~20KHZ
Working temperature: -10 ? ~ 80 ?
Adapter box size: Approx. 8 * 4 * 2cm / 3.1 * 1.6 * 0.8in
Total length: Approx. 180cm / 70.8in
Item weight: Approx. 114g / 4.0oz
Package size: Approx. 15 * 10 * 4cm / 5.9 * 3.9 * 1.6in
Package weight: Approx. 156g / 5.5oz
1 * Car AUX Adapter
1 * User Manual
Please check your car's connector before order.
Please make sure there is a CD changer port at the back of radio.
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition, if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio.
2. Unmount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio.
3. Plug the AUX Adapter connector to CD changer port. (for Audi/VW/Skoda/Seat radio, connect the GND cable to the shield of the radio).
4. For auxiliary device such as PSP/MD/MP3/mobile etc, connect it with 3.5mm Jack cable. It will start play music.