Ilmoitus on sulkeutunut
An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble
Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine"light is showing.
DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
1. Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models.
2. Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles.
3. Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs.
4. Erase codes and reset MIL.
5. Views OBDII Live data.
6. Views OBDII freeze frame data.
7. Displays I/M readiness status.
8. Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
9. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
10.Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only.
11.Highly reliable and accurate.
12.Safely communicates with the onboard computer.
13.No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBDII cable.
14.Included disc contains comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list.
Display: 2.8inch, backlight 128 * 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Socket: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Operating temperature: 0-50?
Package size: 23 * 15 * 6cm / 9 * 6 * 2.4in
Product weight: Approx. 345g / 12oz
CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996.
1 * Diagnostic Scanner
1 * Power Cable
1 * CD