Ilmoitus on sulkeutunut
PEUGEOT 205 1983 to 1995 Petrol - Haynes Service and Repair Manual
Keep your Peugeot 205 in perfect running order and maintain its value. Haynes shows you how and saves your money.
- Step-by step instructions clearly linked to hundreds of photos and illustrations show you how to do each job.
- Spanner ratings grade all tasks by difficulty and experience level (From easy servicing jobs for the novice ...to difficult tasks for the expert)
- Haynes Hints give valuable tips and short-cuts that help make the job easier
- Tool Tips contain useful information such as ways of removing parts without using special tools
- This Haynes Manual was written from hands-on-experience, based on the stripdown and rebuild of a Peugeot 205 using commonly.available tools
- Includes Fault Finding and MOT Test Check Sections
- Inside this Manual:
- Service your car - complete step-by-step guide
- Fault finding - pinpoint specific problems easily
- Pass the MOT - step-by-step test checks
- Filter and fluids - checking and renewal
- Braking System - safety checks and repairs
- Fuel and ignition systems - explained
- Electrical system - fault finding and repairs
- Engine - tune-up, minor and major repairs
- Wiring diagrams - easy-to-follow layout
- Fully indexed - find information quickly
Models covered by this Manual: Peugeot 205 models with petrol engines, including Cabriolet, GTI and special/limited editions.1.0 litre (954cc), 1,1 litre (1124cc), 1,4 litre (1360cc), 1,6 litre (1580cc), & 1,9 litre (1905cc)
Covers major mechanical features of Van
For information on Diesel engines, see book no. 950 of Haynes Manuals
Does NOT cover T16 Turbo models.
Publisher: Haynes Publishing
Publishing Year: 1999, Hardcovered
Weight: 0,715 kg
ISBN: 1 85960 189 8
Tarvitsetko rahoitusta? Vertailemalla lainoja löydät sinulle edullisimman ratkaisun.