Tuote on myyty käyttäjälle jiihoofff hintaan 21,90 €
Adapterikortti mm. NVME SSD aseman liittämiseksi PCIe väylään. SSD-asema ei kuulu kauppaan.
Adapter Card to PCI-E x4 for M.2 NGFF SSD XP941 SM951 M6E PM951 950 PRO SSD
1. Please be sure to install Windows 8 or higher version of the operating system,the motherboard chipset Intel must be Intel 9 series or higher ?such as Z97 H97 Z170 H170 etc) if you need to take the M.2 NGFF SSD as the system boot disk.
2. Please consult the official customer service of your motherboard manufacturer if your motherboard chipset below Intel 9 series?because the old motherboard may not support PCIe x4 solid hard disk.
3. This product only support socket2 (Gen2) B+M key PCIe x2 M.2 NGFF SSD and socket3 (Gen3) M key PCIe x4 M.2 NGFF SSD,it can not support socket2 (Gen2) B+M key SATA M.2 NGFF SSD,Please confirm that your SSD is fit.
4. Please read the “Buyer Reading”before buying,If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not make any payments at this time.
5. We suggested the buyer choose "Expedited Int'l Shipping" (I will shipment it with DHL or EMS or ARAMEX or FedEx etc?,because it can guarantee the arrival time of the package.you receive the parcel need about 30 days to 60 days if you choose “Economy Int'l Shipping” or “Standard Int'l Shipping",the tracking number can not query tracking information online if you choose “Economy Int'l Shipping”!other,Brazil, Mexico, Russia etc countries goods arrival time about need 30 days to 90 days.Australia post and United Kingdom post does not support the international parcel tracking number query,They only support domestic postal parcel tracking number query.we don't accept any reason to refund if there is no more than receiving time.
6. The goods may need to pay taxes because the hard disk is the valuables,please make sure your phone number is correct! the goods will be confiscated if not contact the recipient.
7. Please confirm your motherboard support for Socket2 Gen2 PCIe X2 solid state drives or Socket3 Gen3 PCIe X4 solid state drives before purchasing!this adapter card can not suport Socket2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s solid state drives.
1. Adapter card support Socket2 (Gen2) B+M key PCIe x2 M.2 NGFF SSD and Socket3 (Gen3) M key PCIe x4 M.2 NGFF SSD to PCIe x4 slot (the PCI Express graphics card slot).
2. The speed and other properties is not changed,only form conversion interface.
3. Support size: 22*60 mm,22*80 mm Gen3 PCIe and Gen2 PCIe x2 M.2 NGFF SSD.
4. It's compatible with Windows 7,8,8.1,10,MAC OS 10.9,MAC OS 10.10 or higher version operating system and does not require any software drivers,because adapter card does not need through the integrated circuit to complete this function.
There are three kinds of M.2 NGFF SSD, please pay attention to identify:
1. Socket2 (Gen2) B+M key SATA M.2 NGFF SSD (such as THNSNH128G8NT/ THNSNH128GDNT/MZNTD256HAGM etc models of SSD)
2. Socket2 (Gen2) B+M key PCIe x2 M.2 NGFF SSD (such as PX-AG128M6E PX-AG256M6E PX-AG512M6E SD6PP4M-128G SD6PP4M-256G HFS256GA6MND HFS512GA6MND HFS128GB9MND HFS256GB9MND HFS512GB9MND LGT-256B1P LGT-512B1P CX1-JB128 CX1-JB256 CX1-JB512 PT42 APP064G3FA-ATM THNSNN128GSX7 THNSNN256GSX7 THNSNN128GVX7 THNSNN256GVX7 etc models of SSD),it there are two gaps at the hard disk interface part.
3. Socket3 (Gen3) M key PCIe x4 M.2 NGFF SSD,such as XP941 (MZHPU128HCGM MZHPU512HCGL MZHPU256HCGL),SM951 PCIE-AHCI (MZHPV128HDGM MZHPV256HDGL MZHPV512HDGL),SM951 PCIE-NVME ( MZVPV128HDGM MZVPV256HDGL MZVPV512HDGL) ,PM951 PCIE-NVME ( MZFLV128HCGR MZFLV256HCHP MZFLV512HCJH MZVLV1Y0HCJH),PM961 (MZFLW1T0HMLH).950 PRO (MZVKV256 MZVKV512),SM961 (MZVPW128HEGM MZVPW256HEGL MZVPW512HEGL),SH2280S3 SHPM2280P2 THNSN5128GPU7 THNSN5128GPU7 THNSN5256GPU7 THNSN5512GPU7 THNSN51T02DU7 etc models of SSD.it there are one gap at the hard disk interface part.
1: M.2 NGFF (PCIe x4 or PCIe x2) SSD do the system boot disk need the computer motherboard to support,not all motherboards support start function, please consult your motherboard vendor supporting details.
2: Only sells adapter card, not including hard disk and data cables.
3: The computre must have a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot or PCIe 2.0 x16 or PCIe 2.0 x4 slot or PCIe 2.0 x8 slot or higher.we suggst insert the adapter card in PCIe 3.0 x16 slot of your motherboard,because this can get the highest reading and writing speed of the hard disk.Other slots can not be inserted into any device if the adapter card insert into PCIe 2.0 slot,because the PCIe 2.0 slot is Shared,if multiple PCIe 2.0 slots together inserted the device,computers will not be able to identify solid state drives or reduce the running speed of solid state disk.
4?We provide the related test data are for reference only,not as a standard of acceptance;you machine configuration and BIOS version and SSD to determine the speed.
5: Please enter the disk manager to hard disk partition and format the hard disk If you open "my computer" can't see the increase of disk partitions.
6: Your computer motherboard and hard disk itself to determine the running speed, adapter card for speed without any loss,because adapter card does not need through the integrated circuit to complete this function.
7: This product performance is being improved unceasingly, like has the change, not separate informs even slightly.Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
Currently have validation can be compatible with the drive model:
MZVPW128HEGM MZVPW256HEGL MZVPW512HEGL
LGT-256B1P LGT-128B1P LGT-512B1P CX1-JB128 CX1-JB256 CX1-JB512 CX2-8B128 CX2-8B256 CX2-8B512
THNSN5128GPU7 THNSN5128GPU7 THNSN5256GPU7 THNSN5512GPU7 THNSN51T02DU7 THNSNN128GSX7 THNSNN256GSX7 THNSNN128GVX7 THNSNN256GVX7,THNSN5256GVU7 THNSN5512GVU7 THNSN51T02DU7 etc.
Product does not work troubleshooting:
A).Please confirm interface definition is correct of your hard disk,new SSD if there is no partition,open the "my computer" can't see the ssd, please use the Disk Manager in Windows to delete the partitions or to create a new partition on the SSD.
B).Please make sure your hard drive can work normally in the original equipment,cancel the all the password set,especially the BIOS disk encryption password.
C).Upgrade computer BIOS to the latest version,revert to the default Settings.
D).Note the boot mode Settings,UFEI or Legacy.
E).Please make sure your motherboard PCIE slot is version 3.0 or higher.PCIe-NVME mode SSD requires the use of Intel series 9 or higher version chipset motherboard,For example Z97 H97 Z170 X99 etc,Windows 8 or higher version operating system.
F).Please replace the SSD or computer test,because some computers not compatible with the specific model or a specific brand solid-state drives.
G).If the BIOS can detect hard disk,you can to partition normal formatting of hard disk,you can install system files,but can't normal into the operating system after installation,this because lack of he master boot record.you can rebuild the master boot record or use CD-ROM installation system,at the same time to partition for the hard disk.
Maksaminen ja toimitus
Myyjän muut ilmoituksetKatso lisää
Does this support B+M key M.2 SSD ? Because according to this link: https://rog.asus.com/articles/maximus-motherboards/buying-an-m-2-ssd-how-to-tell-which-is-which/
B+M key M.2 would run your card but you say otherwise...
This product only support socket2 (Gen2) B+M key PCIe x2 M.2 NGFF SSD and socket3 (Gen3) M key PCIe x4 M.2 NGFF SSD,it can not support socket2 (Gen2) B+M key SATA M.2 NGFF SSD,Please confirm that your SSD is fit.
Is it accept Intel 600P M.2 SSD?
I guess that works, but I'm not an expert. Please compare the technical data.
can we trade in city center?
Just pick up near Itäkeskus or shipping.