USA 1936 Philadelphia Bourse - Philadelphian Pörssi
Hienokuntoinen osakekirja 1891 perustetulta Philadelphialaiselta Pörssiltä / Kauppahuoneelta. Kovin monen pörssin (mitätöityjä) osakekirjoja ei ole maailmassa saatavailla ... päivätty 9.6.1926 ja kahdeksalle osakkeelle !! Pörssin rakennus on edelleen (taas) yksi Phillyn nähtävyyksistä.
The Philadelphia Bourse was a commodities exchange ( was the first in the world to house a stock exchange, maritime exchange, and grain-trading exchange simultaneously ) founded in 1891 by George E. Bartol, a grain and commodities exporter, who modeled it after the Bourse in Hamburg, Germany. The steel-framed building – one of the first to be constructed – was built from 1893 to 1895, and was designed by G. W. & W. D. Hewitt in theBeaux-Arts style. Carlisle redstone, Pompeian buff brick and terra cotta were all used in the facade. After the building was sold in 1979 to Kaiserman Company and underwent a subsequent renovation, making the internal area was approximately 286,000 square feet.
MRP Realty took ownership of the Bourse in 2016 and is leading a $40 million renovation of the building with leasing partner Cana Development. The renovation will restore the 19th century building and be home to nine floors of office buildings and a food hall on the first floor. The food hall, The Bourse Marketplace, is set to open in the summer of 2018 where it will feature 27 artisanal food and retail purveyors.
Maksaminen ja toimitus